The Full-Time summer program is setup for both new and experienced paddlers. It provides a balance of paddling and land activities, ensuring a summer of fitness, learning, friendship and fun!
Program Dates: July 4 to September 1, 2017
- Novice – born in 2008, 2009 – $800.00
- Atom (U11) – born in 2006, 2007 – $800.00
- Peewee (U13) – born in 2004, 2005 – $775.00
- Bantam (U15) – born in 2002, 2003 – $650.00
- Midget (U17) – born in 2001 or older – $550.00
***These fees do not include Fundraising Fee of $100.00 which is due at the time of registration.
The days are divided into multiple ‘sessions’ and can vary depending on the age of the athlete with each session being an hour long.
- War Canoe – 14 Person Canoe, with a Coach in the back of the back of the boat to steer
- Team Boats – C2: Two Person Canoe, C4: Four Person Canoe, K2: Two Person Kayak, K4: Four Person Kayak
- Small Boats – C1: Single Person Canoe, K1: Single Person Kayak
- Dryland Training – Games, Swimming, Activities, Exercise, and LOT OF FRESH AIR!
- Swimming – Each Summer we hire Red Cross certified lifeguards to ensure the safety of the athletes, teach swim lessons, and coach the swimming program.
During the summer months, Sackawa staff will be at the club starting at 7:30 each morning and until 5:30 each evening.
Registration for summer 2017 is now closed.